Tuesday 5 May 2009

Flower

There is a forest, far away from here. Its not even in this country, heck, its not even in this continent. I am even doubtful whether the forest is on earth, however i know it exists. In the middle of the forest there is a flower. This flower is surronded by trees, trees so old and tall that they never paid any attention to the little flower. However the flower grew very beautiful, always in the shadow of the trees around it, but it didnt mattered, few rays of sun got through the foliage of the trees every day and in this forest, rain is plentiful, but even though the flower had everything it needed, it was unsatisfied.

To be continue

3 comments:

Christine said...

Whoa ... that was a poweful message! I did not see that one coming ... thank you!

SquirrelQueen said...

I just found your blog and it is very nice.
Great story so far, I guess I will have to follow so I can find out why the little flower is unsatisfied.
SQ

Libertine said...

this is so beautiful! i know a few flowers like that...