Wednesday 26 November 2008

Last Day

Well today is my last day of school, after today only a week or so of final exams, and then i shall enjoy a long peaceful vacations. My parents say that i may choose the place where we go, so i am thinking perhaps going to cape cod or vermont, although they wont probably like the idea and will force me to go to my granparents house. However i am still thinking about it beacuse what i really want is the peace that only solitude brings so i might as well decide to stay right at home and just stay out of people sights. 

Thats it for now.

1 comment:

Solei Dantés said...

woow
how lucky!
i have never (& I'llnever xD) had the oportunity
to choose where to go on vacations

it's true what you say:
sometimes solitude is better
than company
but anything you choose
it'll ok because you will
decide ^^

I'm very glad that this semester i had
the oportunity to meet you and to be
your friend ^w^

take kare edoo!!