Wednesday 11 March 2009

Failure

So, everything seems to get worse and worse as time goes by. I seriously need a change of scenery or i think i might explode. Right now to me, my problems seem so enormously huge that they dont seem to have a solution, and that sooner rather than later, im going to let down a whole bunch of people includin myself. I hate this feeling, its as though i am only waiting for the other shoe to drop, and my efforts to stopped it were in vain. I did everything i my power to do better, however now im just sitting with the stinking feeling that im a big failure. I know that in a couple of years, months even, all of this will seem so ridicusly silly i will feel ashame of thinking it was so important right now, but the problem is that RIGHT NOW, eveything is waiting to explode in my face. Im seriously getting desperate.

No comments: